5 November 2013

[British] Angel (2007) 逐愛天堂


134 min - Drama | Romance

Angel, also known as the Real Life of Angel Deverell, is a 2007 British film based on novel of the same name by Elizabeth Taylor, about the life of a fiery and passionate young writer. The protagonist was portrayed by Romola Garai, director François Ozon's first and only choice for the role. Other characters were played by Sam Neill and Charlotte Rampling, amongst others. (from Wiki)


Directed by François Ozon
Based on Angel by Elizabeth Taylor


Cast
Romola Garai as Angel Deverell
Sam Neill as Théo
Michael Fassbender as Esmé
More check here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_%282007_film%29
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0783767/
逐爱天堂 Angel (2007) 豆瓣




Fassy跟導演François Ozon,這張好可愛喔,煩煩


This story is about a country girl who becomes a popular writer and lives her life.

*spoilers* A girl thinks a lot. She writes. -> No one sees her talent. -> Her books finally are published. -> Fame comes. -> Fall in love with a handsome guy, the painter. -> Marry. -> During the war, something changes. -> Bad things come. -> The end.

I have to admit the beginning of this series is attractive. For example, an ambitious girl wants to be famous by writing although people surrounding her do not know her talent. Until a book publisher accepts her work and publishes it, the fame comes.

Well, it makes me expect to see some wonderful lovely conversation once Angel and the painter fall in love. (kind of force? :/) Then, the plot just goes bad. I mean, some negative parts show up like betrayal and cheat. A lie comes after a lie. But it’s a life. What a tragedy.

Poor Angel. Poor the painter.

At some moments, I don’t agree with Angel’s point. Not everything would go your way. And even you force it to do so, it might escape from your control eventually. That’s really frustrating, isn’t it? And I strongly feel pity for Angel. She writes and writes just want to give her husband money. And she never feels regrets to do it. But you know what the painter does @#$%^&*(.

When the painter goes for a drink and comes home late, Angel forgives at most of time. One night, the painter just says something like this “I will never leave you.” Fxxk, once I see it, I have already what will happen next and it’s bad. Really really bad.

The plot is typical, classic. I don’t really have many feelings for it. (I am so cold. LOL)

What makes me watch this is because of Michael Fassbender! Oh my, he is gorgeous in this TV series. But his role is a bastard. LOL I like his eyes, splendid eyes. And his words make me shiver. I am totally a fangirl for him.

這齣在是述說一位作家,Angel的傳記故事。劇情很吐血。想想看,一個作家的故事。不是一開始窮困潦倒,就是開始紅了,有發生順利的事情,當然也會有不順利的事情發生。

觀眾是以全知的角度在看的,這點說來真傷心。因為發生了什麼不好的事我們都知道,但是又不能跟女主角講。心情如此糾結。

我覺得裏頭的劇情有些部分誇張。也許是雜貨店小女孩一下子進入城市生活造成的反差,還有一些非常任性的話語。這齣除了悲劇還是悲劇。

不過Michael Fassbender在裡面扮演畫家好帥阿阿阿,雖然揍你(這角色)十拳完全不夠。

畫家一開始出場的時候就說「我覺得妳寫得出很難看」之類的話。氣勢無敵凌人。我超愛男生穿一件簡單的上衣配上西裝小背心,襯托出演員的身材(鼻血狂流)。

畫家在第一次幫Angel勘查完臉之後。畫家展示了他的作品。我個人覺得風景畫都不錯,但是後來的畫真的很詭異,只能說藝術家的心很難看清。((畫得好醜喔呵呵呵,非主流,艸

畫家男主角在裡面就是個頹廢男。但他還有想到他的第一個家、責任。我覺得很殘酷,尤其是故事進展到後來,有次畫家喝醉酒說「我們來生小孩吧。」1. 欸,這是強暴吧。 2. Angel好慘,儘管如此還是縱容畫家到處趴趴走。3. 事實是,Angel無法生小孩。

所以如果Angel有辦法生小孩,畫家就不會離開了?(擤鼻涕) 當時醫療技術就那樣,有什麼辦法。還有這個「Angel,我永遠不會離開你。」干干干,這是死亡旗幟,然後真的就bye bye了。真想掐死你。(惱怒)

其實故事裡的每個角色都值得講一下。

像是Angel的媽媽,從自己的家搬到豪宅,以前家境普通,結果現在看似很有錢,很多僕人,Angel要媽媽不要做事,她應該一定很孤單。最後生病死去。

Angel的秘書,畫家的妹妹。她始終是那位不離不棄的人,看到後來打從心裡覺得,你們去滾蕾絲吧,我成全你們。但很悲劇的是,Angel的眼裡只有畫家。

幫Angel出版的書商,他也是關心Angel的那一位。

這齣看完心情頗沉重,但想想,別人的一生我用不到三個小時就看完,自己的人生卻緩慢地前進,但也過了快五分之一了,假如我能活到一百歲的話,有點賺到的感覺。不,如果我有像劇情這樣的人生,我大概會^&*()_$#@#。

不過為了Michael Fassbender的帥氣、放浪不羈的演出,可以看一下。



I think the discuss/question on imdb is good. I love reading it and absorb different aspects and think.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0783767/board/threads/


再來就是截圖截圖與截圖。Fassy的笑容真棒。
Pic spam belowwww :P



How dare you hit me?
- I'm sorry, but I'm sick of it.

有書商要出版小姑娘的書了~ *奇怪的旁白 by a891692005



You see, nothing I'm telling you seems real. And one day, I might even stop believing it myself.



The thing is Lottie what if Angel really is gifted and we just don't understand?



我覺得簽名這一幕跟DW場景裡同樣是作家的簽名時好像喔





我想買你的畫,賣嗎賣嗎賣嗎?


連點菸的時候也美到一個極致



那柔軟的頭髮<":


啊啊───


我覺得一開始草圖很好啊,難道畫家已經預測到結局了?


哭了,噢~~~ Angel把畫家的畫當展覽弄出來了。但Esmé覺得是在羞辱他。接下來劇情神展開。我覺的前半段都不錯的說。




如果男人噁心的話,那你還是和我妹妹再一起更好些。 (來人啊,賞Esmé一拳都不夠)






其實腳斷掉之後,畫面都很巧妙的擋住了。









太桑心了。



#MichaelFassbender #法叔 #法鯊 #麥克法斯賓達

No comments:

Post a Comment