31 March 2014

英美劇 Da Vinci's Demons S2


TV Series - 59 min - Adventure | Drama | Fantasy

season 2 aired date: 22 March 2014
if you would like to check season 1:  英美劇 Da Vinci's Demons S1 達文西惡魔




Well, I have become a crazy fan for this TV show. So I think it will be a lot of pictures and conversations between characters here. <3333


2x01 The Blood of The Man



- Did you ever think we'd see the end together?
- 你可曾想到我們會一起赴死?

I never believed that I would be facing an end at all.
我從不認為我會死

- God is laughing at us, Da Vinci.
上帝在嘲笑我們,達‧芬奇。

This is not our fate.
這不是我們的宿命

- One way or anther, this is every man's fate. Our lives are made by the deaths of others.
- 無論方式如何,這是所有人的宿命。我們的生命也是他人的死亡鑄就。

You were very quick to surrender.
你這麼容易就投降了啊

- After all we've seen.. lost, perhaps you're naive to endure.
- 我們見識了那麼多,失去了那麼多,或許你的忍耐只是天真。

There is a greater story here, still being written.
還有更偉大的傳奇,在繼續書寫。

- By whom?
- 誰來書寫

- Well.. We both wanted to see what's next.
反正我們都想知道接下來會怎樣

There's still time.
還有時間












It seems finishing the job has fallen to me.
看來收尾工作落到我身上了啊

- You really must surrender now. The Medicis are finished. You must not throw your life away for Lorenzo.
- 你還是投降吧。美第奇家族完蛋了。別為了羅倫佐而送命。

If Rome takes Florence... you'll understand. I have nothing to lose.
如果羅馬攻佔了佛羅倫斯,你會明白的。我已經是孤注一擲。











What on earth is that?
這到底是什麼玩意

- Sheep's intestine. The Greeks used reeds for cannulas, we use my pen nibs.
羊的小腸。古希臘人用蘆葦做針頭,我就用筆尖代替好了

Please, there are other Medicis to replace Lorenzo. But Florence only has one Leonardo Da Vinci.
求你了,還有別的美第奇家族的人能替代羅倫佐。但佛羅倫斯只有一位李奧納多‧達‧芬奇

- Look what Florence has become without Lorenzo. Come on! I was wrong. He believed in me when no one else would, he entrusted me with the city's defense. That's what I'm doing now. Finish that. I'm defending Florence. I believe I can save him, Andrea. I need you to believe it too.
- 你看沒了羅倫佐,佛羅倫斯現在成了什麼樣子。快啊。我之前錯了。全世界都不相信我時,只有他相信我。他將守衛城市的重任託付給我。而這正是我現在要做的,保衛這座城市。我在保衛佛羅倫斯。我相信自己能救他,安德烈。我需要你也相信我。




You killing me now would be more merciful than freedom.
你給我自由還不如殺了我

- Then-- ready another horse and follow.
- 那就,備好馬跟上吧


--
We are the horns of the Increate. We are the shadow at the Center of the Labyrinth. And you will pay for the sins of Daedalus. And you will pay for the sins of Daedalus.
吾乃先世界而在的角神,吾乃克里特迷宮心中的黯影。你要償狄德勒斯(克里迷宮的創造者)之罪。

--


2x02 The Blood of Brothers





Nico. The Widow's Tear has already shown us otherwise. Proving my theory that it is better to be feared than loved.
尼克。寡婦之淚已經讓我們看清現實了。也證實了我的想法,受人愛戴,不如受人敬畏。

- Why are you keeping me alive?
- 你為什麼還要留著我的命?

Because I like you.
因為我喜歡你。





Yet we have not fallen! In Florence, power has always been derived from the people, not from traitorous whispers in quitet, dark halls, not from individuals... not from conspirators.
但我們還沒有倒下。在佛羅倫斯,權力從來是人民所賜,而非在寂靜黑暗的殿堂中交頭接耳的叛賊,不是來自個人,更不是來自篡位者的同謀。

And so, as it should be, I put the fate of our republic in your hands. Do with me as you please. For whatever you command, I will perform it willingly. For tonight, as always... you are my friends... my protectors... my brothers.
所以,也應當如此,我把我們共和國的命運,交到你們手中。請與我同行,因你們的要求,便是我的追求。你們從來都是我的朋友,尤其在今夜,我的守護者,我的手足。

- Palle!
- 帕雷
^ Medici家徽上有六個球(palle)

超愛這段(哭





The Bible counsels us against indulging ourselves.
《聖經》告誡我們不可縱慾。

- Men of the Bible took their pleasures.
-《聖經》中的人也會享受歡愉。





There are words inscribed on the blade.
劍刃上有字。

- Not just words. It's what the Medicis have sought for generations. Libertas Populi. Freedom for the people. Freedom for Florence. It's time to save our city, Leonardo.
- 不只是字,這是Medici家族幾代人的追求。Libertas Populi,人民的自由。佛羅倫斯的自由。事時候拯救我們的城市了,李奧納多。

啊啊你們以劍相許佛羅倫斯了,不是以見相許就好(喂









No comments:

Post a Comment